MERCHANDISE RETURN PROCEDURES
To ensure prompt and complete refunds, these return procedures listed below must be followed.
- Merchandise must be returned its original, saleable condition: complete in original packaging, unused, and free from damage.
- Do not write on product packaging. Any notes, RMA numbers, etc. should be written on your invoice, a separate paper, or the shipping box. Returns must be shipped in a separate shipping box to ensure product packaging will arrive in good condition, free from shipping labels, damage, etc.
- Please include a copy of your invoice (originals and copies accepted) along with a brief note explaining the reason for your return when sending the product back.
- You will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) from one of our representatives once this is returned back to us, signed. Please then write that number on your invoice, as well as on the outside of the shipping box (not the actual product box).
- Please ensure that the product is packaged well so that it will be returned in good condition. We are not responsible for any damage that may occur during shipping.
- You can ship your return using the shipping company of your choice. However, if the shipment was shipped to you via freight, meaning on a pallet and strapped and came by a freight truck it has to come back to us the same way. If your order was shipped via ground overnight or 2nd day you can choose which method to return that package. If items are returned by the incorrect shipping method the shipment will be refused. The standard ground service is sufficient for orders that were originally delivered Ground, 2nd Day Air, or Overnight. This does not apply to LTL shipments. For your protection we recommend using a carrier that will insure your package and provide you with a tracking number (ex. UPS, FedEx, and some USPS services for ground shipment items. UPS Freight, Estes, or R&L Carriers for LTL shipments)
- RMA numbers must be issued within 30 days of receipt date. Your return must be postmarked within 2 weeks of the RMA issue date. The RMA number will no longer be valid if it is not postmarked within the 2 weeks time limit.
If any of the above procedures are not followed, your return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, or will be refused and no refund will be issued. Please allow two weeks from the time we receive your return for your return to be processed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 800.797.7002. For a complete list of our company policies, please click on the “Terms and Conditions” link.
I have read through the Merchandise Returns Procedure and I agree to all conditions.